Click Image for Gallery
Royale Kashan Rug
Amazingly Beautiful Handmade Silk on Cotton rug.
- Design is Royale Open Kashan with intricate design and great craftsmanship.
- The design signifies an Architecture in the 14th Century.
- Number of Knots in this rug are 324 knots per square inch.
- It has a thin layered Ivory Creamish border with an intricately woven design.
- A Gorgeous rug that adds ultimate sophistication to any place it is placed in.
- The design is originated from a town in Persia called Kashan. It has taken 4 months to weave this rug.
- Primary colors are Soothing Royal Blue and Ivory.
- It has a center medallion in a floral pattern with a jeweled look.
- Ideal as a Wall Hanging or a Coffee Table Rug.
Origin : Handmade in Kashmir
Type : Kashmir Silk
Colour : Blue
Size : 2'.5'' X 4' ft / 76cm x 122cm
Quality : Excellent
Design : Royale Open Kashan
- Brand: GM.
- Product Code: rug0001
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Royale Kashan Rug