Click Image for Gallery
Kashmir Silk Qum Rug
Handmade Kashmir Pure Silk on Cotton Rug
- This rug is Handmade in cotton base and has pure Kashmir Silk on top.
- Number of Knots in this rug are 324 knots per square inch.
- Main colours are gold, ivory, soothing green, rust orange, gold while the border has tiny floral motifs.
- The design has been originated from a town in Persia called Qum.
- The rug has a series of symmetrical boxes with tree motifs woven in unison.
- This rug is perfect as a feature rug or can also be used as a wall hanging.
- It has taken about 5 months to weave this exceptional rug.
Weight : 4 kgs
Origin : Made in India
Type : Kashmir Silk
Colour : Gold
Size : 2'.5 x 4'.0 ft / 76cm x 120cm
Quality : Excellent
Design : Qum
- Brand: GM.
- Product Code: rug0005
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Kashmir Silk Qum Rug