Click Image for Gallery
Kashmir Silk Kashan Rug
Handmade Kashmir Pure Silk on Cotton rug.
- Number of Knots in this rug are 324 knots per square inch.
- It has a thin layered Ivory border with intricately woven design in deep maroon
- The design is originated from a town in Persia called Kashan.
- It can take an artisan upto 4 months to weave this rug.
- Ideal as a Wall Hanging or a Coffee Table Rug.
Origin : Handmade in Kashmir
Type : Kashmir Silk
Colour : Maroon
Size : 2'.5'' X 4' ft / 76cm x 122cm
Quality : Excellent
Design : Kashan
- Brand: GM.
- Product Code: rug0002
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Kashmir Silk Kashan Rug